Radio / Antenna Selector
Switch between 3 Radios and 5 Antennas
Coming Soon: BAND DECODER (BCD) FOR ES-4
ES-4 COMES AS A CONTROL UNIT AND A BASE (SWITCHING) UNIT
The Base Unit receives 12V power and has all the heavy coaxial cables connected to it. There is also provision for connecting up to 3 PTT and up to 3 ALC cables (optional, if used or needed). Typically the base unit is installed behind the amplifier, possibly on a wall or wooden panel (Mounting Bracket supplied).
The Control Unit is connected to the base via a flat cable. It has an optional PTT connection. The control unit is typically placed in front of the operator, near the radio.
SELECT the radio or the antenna at the press of a button
- Input power (3 inputs): 200 W maximum , 50 Ω load, non-switching
- The non-active inputs: grounded
- Output power (5 outputs): 2000 W, 3000 W peak, 50 Ω load, non-switching
- Feedback Output to Input: about -115dB@30MHz
- SWR: Better than 1:1.05, 1 MHz to 30 MHz, Input (Radio) and Output (Antenna)
- Power requirements: 12 Vdc, 11 to 15 V range, up to 250 mA current
- Protection: “Hot Switching” – changing input or output is inhibited if PTT is low (<1 V)
- The PTT (RCA) sockets output a weak voltage of +5 V. When pulled low, the current is about 8 mA.
- ALC negative signal sent to the 3 radios via back to back diodes (if connected)
- Standard version uses SO-239 connectors. “N” version available.
- To see more images, click on the PICTURES tab
PTT must be connected for the Hot Switching protection to work
- Base: 240 x 125 x 58 mm (without wall mounting bracket
(9.5” x 5” x 2.3”)
- Base: 240 x 166 x 58 mm (including the wall mounting bracket)
(9.5” x 6.5” x 2.3”)
- Controller: 168 x 68 x 26 mm
(6.6” x 2.7” x 1”)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lb)
- Shipping Weight: <2 kg (4.4 lb)
PRICES (in Australian Dollars):
ES-4: AU$465 Including shipping to VK
SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
Shipping weight: <2 kg (4.4 lb)
Please inquire for stock or any technical details
(Go to CONTACT US in the Main Menu)